We just spent a joyous whirlwind 36 hour trip to Cortez for Ezra's baptism.
| At least I got one serious picture. |
I wanted to get a nice family picture, but this is what I ended up with.
By the time we were done I was laughing so hard I couldn't get mad.
![]() |
| Travis (the character in front) is the son I always threatened Chris with. Just like him. |
I then wanted a sibling picture with Chris, Annie and Thomas. (We missed Matt and family a lot!)
And this is what I ended up with.
![]() |
| Right after the last picture was taken, Chris wrestled Thomas to the floor. |
Surely I thought, I could at least get a good picture of Grandma and Grandpa with Ezra
to prove we were actually there.
![]() |
| I had to hug Ezra extra hard to keep him from escaping. |
Ezra and Travis's birthdays are 1 week apart. Megan told them that they could open presents
midway between their birthdays when their cousins, aunts and uncles and both sets of
grandparents were there for the weekend.
![]() |
| We gave the boys river hats to wear when they went out in their new kayak and in Mexico. I also made Travis a super hero cape. Poor Maggie felt a little left out. |
I can't imagine a better way to celebrate Ezra's baptism that to worship, laugh and be together as a family.
My joy was full.




Cute pictures!!
ReplyDeleteawwwww they are such a cute family! (You guys, too) ;)
ReplyDelete