Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Halloween

I finished several Halloween projects this year. For some reason I must have been feeling pretty industrious. The first was a pillow I made fo Matt and Erin from scraps from Halloween skirt and pants I made Ian, Lily and Molly while I was watching them while Matt and Erin were on a 2 week business trip to England and Ireland. 

The second was a wall hanging for Chris and Meg as a housewarming surprise. We hadn't been to see theim in Reno since they moved and went to spend Halloween with them. It was just a panel I added borders, but I think it turned out spooky cute. I love the green bat border I used for both. It is the only fabric I bought for both projects. 


I did a little wool project by hand. They are easy, rewarding and fun to do. Kind of like paint by numbers only with a needle and thread.  

And a few Halloween pictures of the grandkids. While we weren't there with Ian, lily and Molly I was with them for 2 weeks. 

I actually want treat or treating for the first time in year with Ezra, Travis and Maggie. I love the look on Ezra's face. He was a gladiator and Travis was Hiccup from "How to Train Your Dragon."


John and Maggie.  I love her new haircut. She was a police officer. 


And Annie in her Viking hat with her new puppy Tappen. 





4 comments:

  1. I love the skeleton wall hanging! How large is the panel, and is it too late to get one? Very cool, Jeanne. I admire your projects, and your cute grandkids!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought it at Benion Crafts in Kaysville. The had one left before Halloween. It is from a line several years ago and I think they were clearing them out

      Delete
  2. Thanks, Jeanne. So you bought the last one? I love what you did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love the pillow and that wall hanging is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete