Saturday, February 28, 2015

Wrong


This is why I shouldn't piece with a headache. It has taken me two days to get two blocks done. I wanted to get them done before we left for Moah for Clay and Leslie's baby Eva's blessing, but didn't fell like working on them. So Friday, in between cleaning house getting reading for Jayne's visit I was determined to get them done. I cut pieces the wrong size, pieced the wrong side of the white fabric to the blue fabric and kept losing pieces. After much unpicking I finally thought I was finished. As I was ironing them I discovered I used the wrong green in the last row. Argh.  Because I was sewing two blocks at once I did it on the other block too. After a choice word or two, I sighed and put everything away for another day. To put things in perspective on a good day I made four blocks in a couple of hours. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh man. I have definitely done that before. It's the worst! I feel like the times I'm trying SO hard to get things done are the times when the most things go wrong. Sorry about your many migraines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that wrong green – you should keep it! (So sorry about your headaches!)

    ReplyDelete