Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Chris, Meg, Shelley and Presidents Birthday Weekend


Chris, Meg, Ezra, Travis and Maggie were in town  for their annual President's Day ski  weekend. With three kids the weekend has been pared down to one day of skiing (with Thomas and their friends Rachel and Travis) and two days of family. They stayed with her mom, but came to Shelley's birthday party on Saturday (I suggested it was a no-brainer) and then to dinner on Sunday.  I told Chris if they could squeeze in dinner with us I would make him his birthday lasagna. Megan hasn't forgiven me for making Chris lasagna and trifle every year for his birthday. Too many layers. So she made him trifle and I got to make lasagna.   

We had a beautiful snow storm Sunday morning with about six inches of snow. Ezra couldn't wait to go out and play in the snow. 

Ezra, sitting in the swing, thinking about the snowball fight he is going to have with his mom and dad and Joey.

No comments:

Post a Comment